Pokemon Go Trading Is an Important part for the future of this newest Pokemon game. It allows players to interact with one another and helps them complete their pokemon collection. Pokemon Go is looking like the biggest pokemon release in a long time.
Some major Features that are currently being worked on is a global leaderboard of some nature, improvements to the game’s augmented reality (AR) functionality and even a possible port to AR devices like Microsoft’s HoloLens.
Pokemon Go Trading
Niantic CEO John Hanke has stated the plans for the future of Pokemon Go Trading. Hanke hasn’t said much about exactly how it’s going to work – I expect a ‘trade’ button near the one that currently says ‘transfer’ for sending the critters to Professor Willow – but says “it’s kind of a core element”. Apparently, trading will tie in with the core virtues of the game and encourage players to meet up and interact.
Pokemon Landmarks and meet-ups will become more important than ever when Pokemon Go Trading becomes available.
There is no exact date for the Pokemon Go Trade Feature. Niantic has stated it is among their top priority after server and other issues have been addressed and fixed.
How It Will Work?
At the current moment, even Hanke doesn’t know how exactly Pokémon Go trading will work. We can, however, speculate the two most likely ways Pokemon go trading will function.
List of Other Features Pokemon Go Players Can Look Forward To.
- Friend Battle: Fighting gym all day is fun, but sometimes you want to measure your Pokemon versus your friends. This is a feature Pokemon go players are eagerly looking forward to using. As for the date, this will be available that is still unknown and could be for quite some time. Atleast till Pokemon go trading is ready since Niantic has their Pokemon Go trade system is the top priority.
- Show Other Nearby Pokemon Go Trainers: This would be an excellent way to find out who exactly is playing Pokemon go near you. It also will help players find hotspots for Pokemon activity or just places to hang as a Pokemon go player. In the future, this will allow players find each other and even Pokemon Go trade.
- Friends List: This is one of the best ways for Pokemon Go Players to connect with one another. You could add a friends or players if you find that you can offer each other value with lots of Pokemon Go trading to complete your ownPokemonn collection.
- Pokemon Go Events: These will be city-wide events bringing players together to accomplish a major objective. Players have speculated this may be the way to catch certain legendary Pokemon in the future.
- LeaderBoards: along with Pokemon Go Trading, there will be a big update to the gyms. Most notably the gyms will soon have leaders, so players can compare themselves to other and finally see who is the very best.
- PokeStops: Niantic Labs’ CEO John Hanke mentioned there would be some update to Pokestops. He, However, did not explicitly say as to what those types of updates will be.
- Platform Expansion: This is most likely a lot further down the line then Pokemon Go trading. Niantic did mention they were interested in expanding Pokemon Go into other devices such as Microsoft’s Hololens and the apple watch.
- Pokemon Centers: Niantic Labs CEO, John Hanke, confirmed that a future update of Pokemon Go will allow the players to transform their PokeStops into Pokemon Centers. The players will be able to heal their Pokemon in those Pokemon Centers and also carry out some yet-to-be announced other actions. Some players suspect this may be a location for players to conduct Pokemon Go Trading or maybe Pokemon Breeding.
Pokemon Go Trading Updates:
Update 7/11/2016 – No major updates yet in regards to Pokemon Go Trading. players have raised concerns with the new trading system. Most players worry how this could unbalance Gyms in their local area. say, for example, a high-ranking player wanted to trade extremely strong Pokémon to their friends, they could find a way to dominate all of the gyms in a local town. Since there is a limit to how many gyms a player can occupy at a time, trading could be a clever way to circumvent that and keep a particular team (Valor, Instinct, or Mystic) in control.
Update 7/25/2016 – Niantic Labs CEO, John Hanke, confirmed that a future update of Pokemon Go will allow the players to transform their PokeStops into Pokemon Centers.