A “Ban Wave” has gone out throughout MultresDay, without warning of course. But this video is to show you how to now get banned in Pokemon GO and still …

Advertisements

Post Author: PokemonGo

Join our community of Pokémon GO, the Premier Community for Pokémon GO in the Philippines, the unofficial Website of Pokemon Go Philippines. Get the latest updates, news, and tips & techniques on how to play Pokemon Go

22 thoughts on “AVOID POKEMON GO BAN WAVE! SPOOF IN POKEMON GO WITHOUT GETTING BANNED | POKEMON GO HACK

• Straight Edge Gaming

(January 11, 2019 - 3:00 PM)

I suffer with severe health issues and playing this game is unfeasible for me when I’m so unwell. I have missed out on so many events and lost out on so many missed opportunities, and I think it’s unfair Niantic punish players like me who want to play but can’t.

I think if spoofing is played responsibly, then I really don’t see the harm. Perhaps Niantic should set a spoofing perimeter, so spoofers cannot stray too far away from their location. Just a thought.

• Melissa Povlsen

I do the 2hr cool down but I also don't battle gyms. Never had a RW

• Marlo Jimenez

(January 11, 2019 - 3:00 PM)

You have coordinates to that Growlithe nest in Spain?

And where do you check for nests and migration?

Thanks! More power!

• dan ohana

You have iPhone?

• La Gente Pesada

Add me 4271 1446 5706

• Fuso 64

(January 11, 2019 - 3:00 PM)

I got a red warning and I wasn’t even teleporting I was just walking

• Triple Jays

(January 11, 2019 - 3:00 PM)

I have modded gta and high lvl Fortnite accounts for trade. I'll trade for a pokemon go account. I'm so done with counsel. I want to play pokemon go now lol.

• Huevo Marzoratti

(January 11, 2019 - 3:00 PM)

Got 1 week ban and shiny moltres, worth it!

• Triple Jays

(January 11, 2019 - 3:00 PM)

Hey man do you have an extra pokemon go account I can have? I subbed n liked I don't wanna start from nothing again

• Gabriel Smith

(January 11, 2019 - 3:00 PM)

I got the warning and I was in the same place for over a week and I didn’t spoof place to lose everything

• Gunpla The Oof

(January 11, 2019 - 3:00 PM)

Reason why ban wave started:

Teleporting to countries because of big events

I guess this is my theory :/

• Unknown 87

(January 11, 2019 - 3:00 PM)

Is that still safe to catch or battling in gyms during the shadow ban?

• Ashutosh Ithape

(January 11, 2019 - 3:00 PM)

Thanks bro it really helped me

• Alireza King

(January 11, 2019 - 3:00 PM)

I got my first strike today. I think I was playing the game really passive since I was just playing in my neighborhood, I never teleported to New York or japan neither did I used the run option. I think none of this methods will work since they are banning people for using third party apps

• SoraFireSoul

(January 11, 2019 - 3:00 PM)

avoid ban wave: DONT CHEAT!

• Carsten S.

2329 1941 0199

• Henry Petty

(January 11, 2019 - 3:00 PM)

I’m at that same growlithe nest in Madrid lol

• Rishi Dolas

(January 11, 2019 - 3:00 PM)

I got permanent ban plsss help me out

• winterheat2

(January 11, 2019 - 3:00 PM)

I have a small account which I used to only spoof within the city (so instead of rushing and driving in heavy traffic around 5:30pm or 6:00pm, I can just walk there in 2 minutes), and I use the "walk" or run function in PokeGo++ so it is never moving too fast. But this account got banned because I think I use it on Union Square for just once on the Moltres day (just to battle a Machamp around 7am) and I didn't even use this account to do any Moltres raid…

• Silver Go

Yay I’m 3rd

• Peter Growns

(January 11, 2019 - 3:00 PM)

Spoofers are not killing the game,Niantic is killing the game and a lot of people will get fed up with and no-longer play Pokemon go,and then Niantic has cheek to email people asking for them to come bk again,to be very honest it’s daylight robbing in my eyes,all the people that spend a lot of money on the game,suddenly get banned,and Niantic should not be looking into are accounts they say about privacy messages on the game what about are privacy,to be honest i don’t trust Niantic anymore,if they can see that your using a 3rd party app,what about all the other apps and people have on there phone(NIANTIC IF YOU READ THIS I DONT CARE AND ITS DAYLIGHT ROBBERY) I am in talks with my lawyer to sue Niantic and to claim hundreds of pounds bk that you stole and I hope everybody else does the same

• Domenic Saraceno

(January 11, 2019 - 3:00 PM)

neither is safe. plenty were banned from ++ as well. :/